Whether your old sink has seen better days, you’ve recently developed a fondness for cooking, or you just want a new look for your kitchen, a new sink instantly updates your kitchen. With many materials and styles available, it’s easy to find the right fit. Check out these sink styles. Which one works best for you?
- Farmhouse Sink: it’s durable, made from non-porous materials, and works well in traditional kitchens and rustic-modern interiors.
- Undermount Sink: its seamless, stainless steel construction is ideal for homeowners interested in sleek, streamline counter design.
- Stainless Steel Sink: for homeowners who want a classic sink with a double-basin option that’s budget friendly, the stainless-steel sink is still the go-to choice.
- Corner Sink: small kitchens benefit from corner sink installation because it maximizes counter space without sacrificing the double-basin option.
- Granite Composite Sink: this sound-absorbing sink is right at home in any modern kitchen with a cutting-edge aesthetic.
- Kitchen Island Sink: ideal for kosher kitchens or any kitchen when you want a secondary sink to rinse lettuce, vegetables, etc.
- Drainboard Kitchen Sink: it’s a practical sink, especially for kitchens that don’t have a dishwasher or prefer to use it sparingly.
Do you need help selecting a kitchen sink? Let Eastside Design Group help! We’re your one-stop-shop for all your remodeling needs. Don’t let uncertainty about choosing a sink hold up your kitchen remodel. Our team of experts wants to assist you with choosing the best sink that matches your kitchen’s style without sacrificing function. At Eastside Design Group, our goal is to provide professional guidance and exceptional product that let you fall in love with your space once again. Whether you have a modern kitchen aesthetic, a rural farmhouse vibe, or a funky kitchen flow, let us help you style your kitchen with the perfect kitchen sink! Learn more about our services and visit us today at https://www.eastsidedesigngroup.com.